- Step 1: Grind oats Grind oats on the highest setting of your blender, processor, or grinder.
- TIP: Add a tablespoon of ground oats to a cup of warm water. If the concoction turns milky and feels silky, you've ground the oats enough.
- Step 2: Fill a tub Run a tub of warm water and sprinkle the oats over the bottom of the tub. Stir to break up any clumps.
- TIP: Only use 1/3 cup oats for a baby's bath.
- Step 3: Get in the tub and soak Climb into the tub and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Pat dry Get out of the tub and pat yourself dry. Oatmeal baths can be taken twice a day or more. Let your skin celebrate!
- FACT: Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and has been used for centuries to soothe skin.
You Will Need
- A coffee grinder
- or food processor
- 1 c. unflavored oatmeal
- A bathtub