- Step 1: Slice potatoes Slice the potatoes into thin wedges.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Step 3: Coat the potatoes Coat the potato wedges in the mixture.
- Step 4: Mix the ingredients Mix together the olive oil, garlic, paprika, chili powder, and onion power.
- Step 5: Bake Spread the fries on the baking sheet and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- TIP: Flip your fries after 20 minutes to ensure a nice, even bake.
- Step 6: Remove from the oven Remove the fries from the oven and serve them alongside burgers, sandwiches, steak -- or just by themselves!
- FACT: The average American eats 16 pounds of fries per year.
You Will Need
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet