- Step 1: Gather a group Gather a group of at least six people willing to play the game.
- Step 2: Agree on rules Agree on the rules. Will the players have to kiss in front of everyone? If the bottle lands on a same-sex person, does the kiss take place? Can the kiss be a peck on the cheek?
- TIP: Don't ever feel pressured to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Step 3: Sit in a circle & place bottle Sit in a circle with your friends, alternating boys and girls. Place an empty bottle in the middle of the circle.
- Step 4: First player spins bottle Choose someone to go first. He or she spins the bottle until it completes at least one rotation.
- Step 5: Spinner kisses Once the bottle stops, the spinner must kiss the person facing the mouth of the bottle. If it's facing the spinner, he or she spins again.
- Step 6: Keep playing The person to the right of the spinner goes next. Keep playing as long as you want, or until your lips hurt.
- FACT: There's an electronic version of the game, featuring an automatic bottle that spins, shines a light, and issues "Truth or Dare"-like challenges.
You Will Need
- A bottle
- 6 or more people