- Step 1: Be kind Be kind to everyone. You’ll need to win the majority of votes, and the so-called 'popular kids' are a very small sect.
- Step 2: Be outgoing Be outgoing. The more clubs you join and sports you play, the greater your circle of friends.
- Step 3: Be funny Have a good sense of humor. Rosie O’Donnell won her Homecoming Queen crown without being the thinnest or prettiest girl in school.
- Step 4: Organize a fundraiser Organize a fundraiser. The honor is often bestowed on the classmate who did the most for the school.
- Step 5: Work your situation If you’re the school outcast, work it--many schools nominate a joke candidate. Remember, it’s an honor just to be nominated!
- FACT: The first Homecoming took place in 1911 at the University of Missouri.
You Will Need
- An extroverted nature
- A sense of humor