- Step 1: Combine cornstarch and baking soda Combine cornstarch and baking soda in the jar. Add essential oil if you'd like scented body powder.
- TIP: Add uncooked rice to the storage container to avoid clumping.
- Step 2: Pierce small holes in the lid of the jar Use the hammer and nail to pierce small holes in the lid of the jar for shaking the powder out.
- Step 3: Screw lid onto jar Screw the lid onto the jar. Now you can feel good knowing you’ve saved money and have an all-natural body powder.
- FACT: Ancient Egyptians used a mix of copper, lead, and animal fat as eye shadow.
You Will Need
- 1 c. cornstarch
- 1/2 c. baking soda
- A jar with a lid
- A hammer
- A nail
- 15 drops essential oil of your choice
- 1/4 tsp. uncooked rice