- Step 1: Rinse and dry your apples.
- Step 2: Place one on a cutting board and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Step 3: Scoop out the top and bottom stems and the core seeds from both halves with the melon baller.
- TIP: Use a paring knife if you don't have a melon baller.
- Step 4: Cut each half into thin slices.
- Step 5: Fan the apple segments, slide them onto a plate, and serve. Add a scoop of caramel or peanut butter in the middle of the plate for dipping. Your guests will love the presentation.
- FACT: Apples are a member of the rose family.
You Will Need
- Several apples
- Cutting board
- Melon baller
- Paring knife
- Peanut butter