- Step 1: Challenge them Instead of asking an Aries out to dinner or a movie for your first date, challenge them to a tennis match, a ski race, or a basketball game. Aries are athletic and love to be physically active.
- Step 2: Be creative Be creative when it comes to gifts. An Aries doesn’t care how much you spend on a present, so long as it’s something original and exciting, like a treasure hunt you’ve set up for them.
- TIP: Aries tend to be spendthrifts, so an Aries partner has to take the reins when it comes to finances.
- Step 3: Go with the flow Go with the flow. Aries are impulsive, energetic, and fearless, so they like a partner who can keep up with them, whether they’re jumping out of a plane or getting frisky in a public place.
- Step 4: Romance them Romance them. Though brash and headstrong, Aries are also extremely sentimental. Preserving a memento from a special date and presenting it at a later time will make them melt.
- Step 5: Avoid routine Avoid routine. Aries are easily bored, so take pains to make sure your relationship stays fresh – especially in bed.
- Step 6: Develop a thick skin Develop a thick skin. Aries are extremely opinionated, have a fiery temper, and are not known for their tact. But if you learn not to take their occasional outbursts personally, you’ll be rewarded with a relationship that is rarely boring.
- FACT: David Letterman, Mariah Carey, Diana Ross, and Vincent van Gogh were all born under Aries.
You Will Need
- A love of athletics
- A go-with-the-flow attitude
- A thick skin