- Step 1: Woo them Woo them. Cancers don’t just want to be asked out—they want to be won over. So a surefire way to win a date is to do something nice for him at the same time you introduce the idea of dinner with you at a romantic little bistro.
- TIP: Watch your mouth around a Cancer; they embarrass easily, and will never forgive you if they feel they have been mocked.
- Step 2: Be complimentary Be complimentary, especially of a Cancer’s home. Domesticity is very important to Cancers, who take great pains in feathering their nests.
- Step 3: Be a good listener Be prepared to be a good listener if you want to be with a Cancer; they are born storytellers and love an audience.
- Step 4: Take things slowly Take things slowly, especially when it comes to sex. Cancers need to feel cherished before they will allow themselves to be vulnerable.
- Step 5: Do make a fuss Always be ready to make a fuss over them – their clothes, their hair, their cooking, their sexual prowess. Cancers tend to be overly sensitive and need lots of reassurance.
- Step 6: Let them cling a little Be cool with their tendency to cling. Cancers can at times be smothering, but that’s the trade-off for their devotion, which knows no bounds.
- FACT: Famous Cancers include Ernest Hemingway, the Dalai Lama, and Princess Diana. And the guy who played Chunk in The Goonies.
You Will Need
- The time and ability to pet
- and coddle