- Step 1: Be coy Be coy when you first meet a Gemini you like. They enjoy a little mystery, and become bored by those they can win over too easily.
- Step 2: Invite them on a mystery date Geminis love to be surprised, so tell them that all they need to know about the date is what to wear, and you’ll take care of the rest.
- TIP: Geminis tend to be brainiacs, so you can’t go wrong with a date that appeals to the intellect, like a lecture, a book reading, or a political rally.
- Step 3: Sharpen your conversational skills Sharpen your conversational skills by boning up on current events for your date; Geminis are curious and articulate.
- Step 4: Ask their opinion Ask for their opinions. The only thing Geminis love more than hearing themselves talk is spouting opinions and giving advice.
- Step 5: Be tolerant Be tolerant – of both your Gemini love interest and others. Geminis lean toward the left and won’t tolerate narrow-mindedness in a lover.
- Step 6: Stay flexible Stay flexible. Geminis are free spirits who chafe under restrictions and schedules. Don’t freak if they’re late, or it will be the last time they’ll agree to meet you at all.
- FACT: Famous Geminis include Angelina Jolie, Kanye West, Johnny Depp, and John F. Kennedy. And the guy who sings 'Chocolate Rain.'
You Will Need
- Good conversation skills
- Liberal political views