- Step 1: Admire them Get a Scorpio’s attention by paying them a compliment. Then hold it by keeping up the accolades. You can never admire a Scorpio too much – they’re even suckers for insincere praise.
- Step 2: Spoil them Take them just about anywhere on a first date – so long as it’s expensive. The only thing a Scorpio hates more than a cheap restaurant is the cheap person who suggested it.
- Step 3: Only have eyes for them Only have eyes for them. Scorpios are extremely jealous, and are apt to make a scene if they feel they’ve been disrespected.
- TIP: Never get on a Scorpio’s wrong side; they don’t forgive, and they don’t forget.
- Step 4: Let them lead Let them take the lead in minor decisions, like what to eat and which movie to see. Such things are more important to them than they are to you – unless you’re a Scorpio too, in which case, watch out.
- Step 5: Enjoy the ride Enjoy the ride. Romance with a Scorpio is bound to include eardrum-shattering hissy fits, incessant demands, and unreasonable expectations. The one thing it won’t be is boring.
- FACT: Famous Scorpios include Hillary Clinton, Roseanne Barr, Prince Charles, and Marie Antoinette. And Charles Manson.
You Will Need
- The ability to humor them
- A bottomless arsenal of compliments
- The willingness to take the back seat