- Step 1: Be patient Be patient. Capricorns proceed cautiously when it comes to sex and love because they are looking for The One, not just a good time.
- Step 2: Show your compassionate side Show your compassionate side to a Capricorn by making a donation to their favorite charity as an addition to a traditional gift. (Trust us, they will have a pet charity.)
- Step 3: Suck up to their family Suck up to their relatives – invite the folks over for dinner, be kind to the kooky sibling, spoil the nieces or nephews. Family is important to Capricorns.
- TIP: Keep your place clean. Capricorns are tidy people.
- Step 4: Work late occasionally Work late occasionally. Though family-oriented, Capricorns are also career-driven and like to see ambition in a potential mate.
- Step 5: Don’t order the cheapest wine Never order the cheapest wine, or even the second cheapest, on a menu. Capricorns are not spendthrifts, but when they do treat themselves, they like the best.
- Step 6: Be persistent Be persistent. Capricorns need to be sure that you’re in for the long haul before they’ll consider committing to you.
- FACT: Famous Capricorns include Tiger Woods, Howard Stern, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Howard Hughes. And former WWF superstar, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
You Will Need
- An interest in family