- Step 1: Find an elegant restaurant Find a gracious restaurant with old-world charm for your first date—one where the waiters re-fold your napkin when you’re in the loo. Libras adore elegance.
- TIP: Don’t even think about sending back your entrée. Libras hate to make a scene.
- Step 2: Set the stage Set the stage for your first at-home date by dusting off every vase you can find and filling it with fresh flowers. Next, hide the paperback romance novels and fill the shelves with books about art, architecture and music.
- Step 3: Buy a bauble Buy them a bauble. Libras love luxury and will appreciate any kind of jewelry or timepiece that screams money.
- Step 4: Be generous with the praise Be generous with the praise; Libras are suckers for flattery—so long as it sounds sincere.
- Step 5: Show an artistic side Show an artistic side. Ideally, Libras like to mate with someone in the arts—an actor, a painter, a musician. But they’ll settle for a successful businessperson who plays the piano and reads Nietzsche.
- Step 6: Don’t rush them Never rush a Libra — whether it’s about getting ready for a dinner party or accepting a marriage proposal. But don’t worry — they’re worth the wait.
- FACT: Sting, Martina Navratilova, and the late John Lennon and F. Scott Fitzgerald are all Libras. And Denie Schach, the inventor of the Hairdini.
You Will Need