- Step 1: Bone up on entertainment news Bone up on entertainment news. Most Pisces either work in the entertainment field, or wish they did.
- Step 2: Take them dancing Take them dancing; Pisces love to show off their skills on the dance floor.
- Step 3: Take the lead Take the lead in the relationship. Pisces like a domineering partner.
- TIP: Don’t play mind games with a Pisces. They’re unusually sensitive and crave constant reassurance.
- Step 4: Avoid conflict Avoid fighting with a Pisces; people born under this sign abhor conflict and go to great lengths to avoid it.
- Step 5: Think hard before committing Think hard before committing. Pisces are alluring creatures, but they find it difficult to be faithful – even after taking marital vows.
- FACT: George Harrison, Dr. Seuss, Albert Einstein, and Michelangelo were all Pisces.
And the orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose.
You Will Need
- An interest in the entertainment field
- A strong personality
- A reassuring nature