- Step 1: Look good If you want to attract a Taurus, take pains to look good. When it comes to dating, Tauruses are choosy, and physical attraction is particularly important to them.
- Step 2: Wine and dine them Wine and dine them. Tauruses love the sensual pleasures of good food and drink.
- TIP: Taurus women love a good restaurant, while Taurus men appreciate a home-cooked meal.
- Step 3: Don’t overspend Don’t overspend, either on yourself or on them. Tauruses are careful with their money, and expect a potential life partner to be a sensible spender, too.
- Step 4: Be circumspect When it comes to the opposite sex, be circumspect around a Taurus lover; they are extremely possessive, and prone to jealous fits.
- TIP: If you cheat on a Taurus, be aware that they will likely never forgive you. They may even seek revenge!
- Step 5: Kiss their throat and neck To turn on a Taurus, kiss their throat and neck, which are Tauruses’ erogenous zones.
- Step 6: Be loyal Be loyal to a Taurus, and they will be devoted to you. You might even inspire them to spend some of their hard-earned cash on a pricey present for you!
- FACT: Jack Nicholson, Leonardo da Vinci, and Barbra Streisand are all Tauruses.
And presidential assassin John Wilkes Booth.
You Will Need
- A loyal nature
- A strong sense of self
- A healthy respect for money