- Step 1: Wrap your hand around the neck of the first bottle.
- Step 2: Hold the bottom of the bottle firmly against a table or other flat surface.
- Step 3: Grab the second bottle around the bottom of its neck with your other hand.
- TIP: Use your dominant hand to grasp the second beer.
- Step 4: Place the corner or lip of the second bottle's cap under the edge of the cap on the first.
- Step 5: Using the second bottle for leverage, press down with your hand, releasing the cap on the first beer.
- FACT: When deciding on a drink, 41 percent of Americans choose beer, 33 percent choose wine, and 23 percent choose liquor.
You Will Need
- Two unopened beer bottles