- Step 1: Look for someone who is close to your height with a similar leg length.
- TIP: If you're right-handed, choose a left-handed partner and vice versa, so you can both utilize your stronger side.
- Step 2: Stand with your partner and face the same direction with your legs touching.
- Step 3: Tie the rope or cloth securely around the touching ankles.
- TIP: If your partner has an opposite dominant side than you, tie your non-dominant legs together.
- Step 4: Put your arm around your partner’s waist, and have your partner do the same.
- Step 5: Put your untied leg behind to start the race.
- Step 6: Run, keeping your legs in sync.
- Step 7: Cross the finish line and collect your prize!
- FACT: The largest three-legged race had 80 participating pairs.
You Will Need
- A partner
- Rope or pieces of cloth