- Step 1: Mix your solution In a bowl, mix together the hot water and lemon oil, which you can find in health food stores.
- Step 2: Add the cloths Dip some clean, untreated cotton cloths or cheesecloth squares into the mixture.
- TIP: Tear up some old cotton T-shirts to use as dust cloths.
- Step 3: Wring out Squeeze out the cloths and allow them to air dry. That's it -- they're ready to use. When they get dirty, toss them in the washing machine and start over.
- Step 4: Store extras Keep extras in a closed container so they don't dry out; an empty coffee can or resealable plastic bag works fine.
- FACT: The dustiest place on Earth is in the Sahara Desert, in Chad, where dust clouds can be over 400 miles long.
You Will Need
- 2 c. hot water
- 1 c. lemon essential oil
- A bowl
- Cotton cloths
- A coffee can or resealable bag
- Cotton T-shirts