- Step 1: Chew Chew several pieces of bubble gum until the flavor is gone.
- TIP: Use sugar-free gum. The less sugar in your gum, the stronger it'll be.
- Step 2: Make a hole Stick your tongue into the gum to make a hole, and then blow into the hole to make a pouch. This is the start of your bubble.
- Step 3: Blow, blow, blow! Blow into the bubble with slow, even breaths. Keep a firm but gentle lock on the part still in your mouth.
- TIP: To perfect large bubbles, practice indoors. This way you can easily control wind and temperature.
- Step 4: Practice, practice, practice! Practice your new skill. Compete with family and friends to see who can blow the biggest, best bubble-gum bubble ever!
- FACT: Did you know? Susan Montgomery Williams set a Guinness World Record for the biggest bubble-gum bubble – 23 inches in diameter – in 1979.
You Will Need