- Step 1: Find open space Grab at least one of your friends and head to an open space.
- TIP: At least two people are needed to play, but the more the merrier!
- Step 2: Line up Get into a straight line facing forward. All players kneel down and cover their heads with their hands, except for last person.
- Step 3: Put hands on another player's back The last person places their hands on the back of the next person in line. Their back becomes a platform to jump over.
- Step 4: Leap Leap over the person, spreading your legs like a frog. Continue leaping over everyone until you reach the front of the line, kneel down, and place your hands over your head.
- Step 5: Wait for the next player Wait while each player repeats the steps in order. The game can go on forever as each person leaps up the line and into the front position.
- FACT: Did you know? The longest game of leapfrog involved 927 players.
You Will Need
- Two or more people
- Open space