- Step 1: Stuff a tennis ball inside a sweat sock and knot the sock's open end. Now you have a toy you can play tug of war with or throw.
- TIP: Use a clean sock so your dog doesn't associate your scent with your clothes and chew them indiscriminately.
- Step 2: Cut two slits in a tennis ball, one on either side. Thread rope through the ball and knot it to make a handle.
- Step 3: Use the rope handle to throw the ball or to play tug of war.
- Step 4: Make a small hole in another tennis ball, and insert a jingle bell. Sew the opening with a sturdy needle and thread.
- Step 5: Enjoy your dog toys and play with your dog often. You'll both get exercise!
- FACT: Did you know? Dog breeds considered highly intelligent include the border collie, poodle, and German shepherd.
You Will Need
- Tennis balls
- A clean sock
- A knife
- A jingle bell
- A strong needle and thread