- Step 1: Choose a puzzle with a picture that catches your eye. If you're a beginner, choose one with 300 to 500 pieces.
- TIP: Choose a puzzle with sharp or vivid colors and distinct lines for easier assembly.
- Step 2: Lay out your puzzle pieces on a flat surface, separating the border or edge pieces from the inner pieces.
- TIP: It’s easy to miss a border piece, so don’t worry if you can't find them all. They'll turn up later.
- Step 3: Assemble the border pieces first. This gives you a defined area to work in.
- Step 4: Sort the remaining pieces into piles based on colors, patterns, and shapes. After sorting these pieces, begin fitting them together.
- Step 5: You've just put the last piece in. Now step back and admire your achievement!
- FACT: The world’s largest manufactured jigsaw puzzle is 24,000 pieces.
You Will Need
- A jigsaw puzzle
- A flat surface