- Step 1: Wash your hands. Make an "O" shape with your lips and tighten the muscles.
- Step 2: With your palm turned away from your face and your thumb pointing down, raise your hand to your lips.
- Step 3: Curl your index finger slightly to form a hook. Insert your finger into your mouth, and push your finger towards the inner part of your cheek.
- Step 4: Tightly wrap your lips around the hooked finger. Blow out as you push your finger out of your mouth..
- TIP: If the sound is muted, try straightening your finger and repeating.
- Step 5: Repeat the process until your pop is loud and clear.
- FACT: Polydactyly is the condition of having extra fingers or toes.
You Will Need