- Step 1: Prepare socks Wash and dry your socks.
- Step 2: Make template Trace each foot on a separate piece of cardboard and cut out your print.
- Step 3: Insert pattern Insert a cardboard template into each sock and smooth the fabric over the template to create a flat surface.
- Step 4: Paint sock Paint a pattern with fabric paint on your socks.
- TIP: Wavy lines, dots, or zigzags are the simplest designs to create.
- Step 5: Dry socks Dry the socks according to paint instructions. Now you can wander around the house in stocking feet with no fear of slipping.
- FACT: Did you know?
More than 2.3 million children are treated each year at hospital emergency rooms for fall-related injuries.
You Will Need
- Comfortable socks
- Two pieces cardboard
- Fabric paint