- Step 1: Hang donkey Tape your paper donkey to the wall approximately level with your abdomen.
- Step 2: Blindfold player Gently blindfold the first player.
- TIP: Check the player’s ability to see by spinning them around and asking them to walk toward the donkey.
- Step 3: Reposition player Kindly reposition the player facing the donkey.
- Step 4: Give tail to player Hand a paper tail with tape on the back to the player. Instruct them to pin it on the donkey.
- Step 5: Laugh Watch as your friend attempts to find the donkey's rear end. As each player makes the attempt, join your friends in laughter! The winner is the player whose tail is placed closest to the correct position.
- FACT: Did you know? Donkeys often live for 25 years or more, but on occasion they can reach the age of 60.
You Will Need
- A paper donkey
- Any number of players
- A paper tail for each player
- A blindfold