- Step 1: Grab handles Grab a handle in each hand and stand in the center between the pulleys.
- Step 2: Bring arms down Take a step and lean slightly forward as you slowly bring your arms down in front of you as if you were about to hug a bear.
- TIP: To hit different areas of your pecs, use different weights and bring your arms together at different heights—head high, chest high, navel high, and so on.
- Step 3: Squeeze hands together Squeeze your hands together for a beat. This is when you're making your inner chest work.
- Step 4: Release arms Slowly release your arms back until you feel a slight stretch in your chest.
- Step 5: Pull arms down & repeat Pull your arms down again and do as many cable crossovers as you want.
- FACT: You can also work your inner chest on the "pec deck station," or "fly machine."
You Will Need
- Cable pulley machine