- Step 1: Get confetti Buy a bunch of confetti from a party store or make your own with construction paper and a hole puncher or paper shredder.
- TIP: Multi-colored construction paper makes great confetti.
- Step 2: Hide it On a rainy day, stuff a few handfuls in your victim’s closed umbrella.
- TIP: Make sure you pull this trick when you’re out of sight of the umbrella’s owner.
- Step 3: Duck Duck when they are showered with tiny bits of paper. And be sure to check your own umbrella the next time there’s foul weather.
- FACT: Confetti is also the word for the sugared almonds that many Italians pass out at celebration.
You Will Need
- Store-bought or homemade confetti
- Access to your victimu2019s umbrella