- Step 1: Clean stains immediately Blot spills immediately with a clean, white cloth, and then clean the spot as quickly as you can. The more time that elapses, the more difficult it will be to remove stains.
- TIP: To prevent newsprint ink stains, never place newspapers on leather furniture.
- Step 2: Dab with dishwashing liquid Dab – not rub - with one part dishwashing liquid to five parts cool water, using a clean cotton cloth. Dab until the stain is gone.
- Step 3: Blot and dry Blot any excess liquid and then let it air dry.
- FACT: Aniline upholstery leather is one of the most expensive kinds because it requires large pieces of unblemished hide.
You Will Need
- white cloths
- Dishwashing liquid