- Step 1: Choose your mark Choose a coworker with a good sense of humor, and get in before them one morning, or wait until they step out to lunch.
- Step 2: Check the chair Make sure the office chair that your coworker uses has a pneumatic pressure release underneath to regulate its height.
- Step 3: Tape the lever Tape the lever to the bottom of the chair. This leaves the valve completely open.
- TIP: For extra fun, put tape loops on the bottom of the chair's wheels, which will make it difficult to roll the chair around.
- Step 4: Wait Wait for the fun to start. When your coworker arrives for work or returns from lunch, the chair will sink all the way down when they sit on it.
- Step 5: The chair returns to normal When your coworker stands up to see what's wrong, the chair will return to its highest setting. Hopefully your coworker will sit down again and repeat the hilarious process.
- FACT: Charles Darwin created one of the first modern office chairs by adding wheels to a regular chair, which allowed him to get to his specimens more quickly.
You Will Need
- A chair with a pneumatic pressure release
- Electrical or packing tape
- An unsuspecting coworker