- Step 1: Enter with knees together When entering the car, bend your knees slightly and slide in backside first. Keep your knees pressed together as you lift your legs into the car and swing them around to the front.
- TIP: Don't step into the space, or you'll have to separate your knees.
- Step 2: Twist to exit To exit, twist slightly toward the door with your knees touching each other. Open the door -- or, even better, have the driver open it for you -- and swing your legs out onto the ground, keeping your knees together.
- TIP: If you have a scarf or pashmina, drape it over your legs until both feet are on the ground outside.
- Step 3: Have someone help Have someone lend a hand as you step out of the car. This will help you keep your knees tightly together as you regain your balance in a standing position.
- Step 4: Straighten up Gently smooth your dress or skirt, stand up straight, and smile!
- FACT: According to a survey, more than 12 million women have been involved in at least one unfortunate 'flashing' incident.
You Will Need
- A sense of modesty
- A helping hand
- A pashmina or shawl (optional) (optional) (optional)