- Step 1: Decorate Paint the outsides of the pots and the inside and outside of the saucer.
- Step 2: Build the stem Stack the pots upside-down on top of one another, starting with the largest pot.
- TIP: For a higher birdbath, add additional flowerpots.
- Step 3: Attach the bath Place the saucer on top of your stem and glue it to the stem with construction adhesive.
- TIP: The ideal water depth in a birdbath is about two and a half inches.
- Step 4: Find a location Place your birdbath near a tree where it isn't too sunny or vulnerable to predators.
- FACT: 90 percent of all extinct species are birds.
You Will Need
- and 8-inch diameter clay flowerpots
- A saucer
- Acrylic paints
- Construction glue
- or stamps (optional) (optional)