- Step 1: Prepare mixture Mix the peroxide, baking soda, and soap or lemon juice in a bucket.
- : Keep the soap and peroxide mixture away from your eyes and mouth.
- Step 2: Collect ingredients for mixture Remove your clothing and get into a bathtub or shower stall.
- Step 3: Lather up Dip the wash cloth in the soap mixture and lather your body generously.
- TIP: Skunk spray can sting your eyes; flush them with cold water to relieve discomfort.
- Step 4: Rinse Rinse off. Repeat as needed.
- Step 5: Mix ingredients to get rid of smell from clothing If your clothes are stinky and can withstand the bleaching aspect of peroxide, prepare a fresh batch of the same mixture and wash them in it.
- FACT: Skunks are blind for their first three weeks of life.
You Will Need
- A bucket
- 1 qt. 3 percent hydrogen peroxide
- 1 c. baking soda
- A wash cloth
- 1 tsp. hand soap
- dish soap
- or lemon juice