- Step 1: Combine ingredients Mash a ripe avocado and mix with the olive oil and egg yolk.
- TIP: Squeeze in a vitamin E capsule for a healthy hair boost.
- Step 2: Apply to damp hair Apply to damp hair and gently massage into hair from roots to ends.
- Step 3: Wrap hair in plastic Wrap your hair in plastic wrap or a shower cap. Use a blow dryer to help the mask penetrate the hair cuticle.
- Step 4: Cover and set Cover the plastic with a towel and leave the mixture on for at least 30 minutes.
- TIP: Leave the mixture on overnight for deeper conditioning.
- Step 5: Rinse and shampoo Rinse hair with warm water. Shampoo and condition as usual. Drench hair in cold water as a final rinse to lock in body and shine.
- Step 6: Air dry Air dry your newly conditioned strands for best results.
- FACT: Hair grows faster during the summer.
You Will Need
- A ripe avocado
- 0.5 tsp olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- A plastic wrap or shower cap
- A blow dryer
- A towel
- Vitamin E capsule (optional)