- Step 1: Wash face Wash your face in the morning and before bed with a cleanser made for oily skin.
- Step 2: Exfoliate weekly Exfoliate your face once a week with an oil-free scrub.
- Step 3: Apply toner Use a cotton ball or pad to wipe your face with an alcohol-free toner.
- TIP: Avoid cleansers or other products with alcohol – they can actually increase oil production.
- Step 4: Moisturize face Moisturize your face after every wash with a lotion made for oily skin.
- Step 5: Apply foundation and powder Apply matte, oil-free foundation and set with either a loose or pressed oil-free powder before putting on other makeup.
- TIP: Perm papers or toilet seat covers can also be used as an emergency blotting paper.
- Step 6: Follow this regimen Follow this regimen and you'll be delighted with the results!
- FACT: Each minute humans lose 30,000 to 40,000 skin cells.
You Will Need
- Oil-free scrub
- Oil-free cleanser
- Cotton balls or pads
- An alcohol-free toner
- An oil-free moisturizer
- Oil-free foundation (optional)
- Oil-free powder (optional)
- A compact (optional)