- Step 1: Heat up a curling iron Heat up a curling iron.
- Step 2: Make a high ponytail Gather all of your hair in a top-of-the-head ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Step 3: Divide into sections Take a one-inch section of hair and pin the rest out of the way. Curl the small section.
- Step 4: Repeat Take another one-inch section of hair and repeat. Continue until all the hair in the ponytail is curled.
- Step 5: Let it down Carefully remove the ponytail holder and let your hair fall loose.
- Step 6: Bend and spray Bend forward at your waist and spritz the underside of your locks with hairspray. Stand up, flip your head back, and you're good to go!
- FACT: In one survey, a group of interviewers perceived a woman with curly hair as more outgoing and personable than the same woman with straight hair.
You Will Need
- A curling iron
- A ponytail holder