- : Don’t drink unless you are of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Hold beer can Place a beer can in the palm of your hand.
- TIP: Make sure the beer can is empty and the opened end is in your palm.
- Step 2: Raise the can toward your head Raise the beer can toward your head as you squeeze the can with your thumb and fingers to prevent injury.
- TIP: Squeeze the can without your audience knowing.
- Step 3: Crush the can Crush the bottom end of the beer can on your head while simultaneously squeezing the can.
- Step 4: Yell Let out a big yell or growl to add emphasis to your amazing talent.
- Step 5: Throw arms up Run around the room and throw your arms up enthusiastically to express your skill and gain additional cheering.
- Step 6: Repeat Repeat if needed.
- FACT: Did you know? The first canned beer was sold in Richmond, Virginia, in 1935.
You Will Need
- An empty beer can
- An audience