- Step 1: Get some exercise Get moving. Exercise activates the sympathetic nervous system, encouraging blood flow to the genital region. One study found that women were more sexually responsive following 20 minutes of vigorous exercise.
- TIP: Men who are physically active may reduce their chance of erectile dysfunction by up to 30 percent.
- Step 2: Take a deep breath Take a lot of slow, deep breaths when you're on the verge of orgasm. You'll climax more intensely by increasing blood flow to your genitals.
- Step 3: Tug each other's hair Tug each other's hair in the home stretch. It releases endorphins, which in turn intensify orgasm.
- TIP: Studies suggest that women who masturbate have better orgasms during intercourse than those who don't.
- Step 4: Have a love connection Be in love. Studies indicate that couples who have a strong emotional connection have more satisfying sex.
- Step 5: Make it legal Get married. Surveys show married people have better sex than singles do.
- TIP: Even better, marry someone rich. Wealthy people have sex more often and are more likely to reach orgasm than the middle and lower classes.
- Step 6: Sleep with a feminist Hook up with a feminist. Research shows that men with a feminist partner and women with a male who identifies himself as a feminist have healthier relationships and better sex lives. Let's hear it for equality!
- FACT: You burn up to 200 calories after 30 minutes of sex.
You Will Need
- Deep breathing
- Hair tugging
- An emotional connection
- A marriage license
- A feminist partner
- Masturbation (optional) (optional)
- Wealth (optional) (optional)