- Step 1: Work out a few times a week. Research shows that regular exercise boosts sexual self-esteem – plus, it'll help firm up any problem areas.
- Step 2: Take advantage of aromatherapy. A grapefruit scent can fool people into thinking you're several years younger. If you want to look trimmer, a spicy floral scent can make people perceive you as up to 12 pounds thinner.
- Step 3: Disrobe with confidence, even if you're completely faking it. Studies show that sexual self-assurance is a huge turn-on to both sexes.
- TIP: Consider getting a Brazilian wax. Women who did reported feeling sexier and having better sex.
- Step 4: Stop worrying that your partner is fixated on your love handles and cellulite. Surveys show that we're all too anxious about our own body to take a close look at our partner's.
- Step 5: Go ahead and fantasize during the act. The biggest inhibitor to good sex with someone new is performance anxiety – if you can get your mind to let go, your body will have an easier time following suit.
- FACT: A 2008 global sex survey determined Brazil is the most sexually confident nation in the world.
You Will Need
- A fitness program
- Grapefruit or spicy floral scent
- Sexual audacity
- A good sexual fantasy
- A Brazilian wax (optional)