- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Tilt your glass at a forty-five degree angle underneath your beer source.
- Step 2: Pour the beer onto the middle part of the inside of the glass.
- Step 3: Tilt the glass back to a straight position once the beer has reached the halfway point in the glass.
- Step 4: Pour the beer down the middle until the glass is full. There should be a nice head on the beer that's not too thick and not too thin.
- TIP: Some beers require different levels of foam. For more foam, tilt the glass back earlier, and for less foam wait longer.
- Step 5: Take a drink before the foam settles. A large portion of the taste exists in the foam, especially in higher-quality beers.
- FACT: The reduction in pressure when a beer is opened causes carbon dioxide bubbles to create foam.
You Will Need
- A glass or cup
- Beer from a can
- or tap