- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Pour a very small amount of olive oil onto the foam.
- Step 2: Let the oil spread through the foam or spread it with a spoon. The oil will break down the foam by bursting the tiny bubbles.
- TIP: You can also get rid of beer foam by using the oil from your skin, as long as you don't mind sticking your finger in your beer.
- Step 3: Refill your beer glass, because with the foam gone you can pour in more beer. Repeat the process if more foam builds.
- FACT: The color in bird feathers is created by nanostructures with a structure similar to beer foam.
You Will Need
- Olive oil or cooking oil
- Foamy beer
- A spoon