- Step 1: Enjoy your body Enjoy the body you have and don’t strive for perfection.
- TIP: Don’t compare yourself to others, especially models or celebrities.
- Step 2: Exercise Exercise because it makes you feel good, not because you feel like you have to.
- Step 3: Dress for your body Dress for your body type. If you are top-heavy, emphasize your bottom half. If you are bottom-heavy, emphasize your top half.
- TIP: Find a good tailor. Clothes that are tailored to your body are more flattering.
- Step 4: Stand up straight Stand up straight and with confidence. Good posture will make you feel confident about your body.
- Step 5: Be around happy people Surround yourself with positive people who appreciate and love you for who you are.
- FACT: Twenty years ago, models weighed about eight percent less than the average woman. Today, they weigh 23 percent less.
You Will Need
- A positive attitude
- Good posture
- A tailor (optional)