- Step 1: Select location Pick the location for the hickey. Hickeys are generally located on the neck where they are easily visible.
- Step 2: Position mouth Form a circle with your lips and place your mouth against your partner’s skin.
- Step 3: Use suction Draw your breath inward, essentially sucking their skin into your mouth. Be sure not to use your teeth, and stop immediately if your partner is in pain.
- TIP: Hickeys are bruises and will go away in a week or two .
- Step 4: Wait for results Wait a few moments for the result. If the redness fades away, try again, but with more force.
- FACT: Hickeys are a result of broken blood vessels and blood leaking into tissues below the skin.
You Will Need
- A willing partner
- Lots of suction