- Step 1: At the end of the date, walk your date home.
- Step 2: Survey the area to make sure that you two are alone.
- Step 3: Read your date’s body language – are they interested?
- TIP: Replay the date in your mind. Steady eye contact and repeated physical contact is a good sign that your date’s into you.
- Step 4: Set the mood by telling your date you had a great time and that you’d like to do it again some time.
- Step 5: Make your move when there’s a nervous pause in the conversation.
- TIP: Don’t wait too long; there’s a very short window of opportunity here.
- Step 6: Lean slowly toward your date and give them a gentle kiss on the cheek. If this is well received, you can go for the lips, but use restraint.
- TIP: If your date turns their cheek in disinterest, thank them for a nice night, and leave.
- Step 7: Say good night and walk away. Don’t forget to look back and wave for maximum effect.
- FACT: There are 100 times more nerve endings in your lips than there are in your fingertips.
You Will Need