- Step 1: Open the box and make sure all the contents are included.
- Step 2: Find an open space for your console. Keep all ventilation openings clear to prevent overheating.
- TIP: Avoid hot or dusty areas.
- Step 3: Connect one end of the HD AV cable to your HD TV and the other to the console.
- TIP: If you don’t have an HD TV, plug the included color-coded RCA cables into their corresponding input/output jacks.
- Step 4: Install the batteries in the controller.
- Step 5: Connect the power supply to the console and the power cord to the power supply. Then plug it into an available outlet.
- FACT: The Xbox 360 has sold over 30 million units worldwide.
You Will Need
- An Xbox 360 console
- A component HD AV Cable
- An HD TV
- 2 AA batteries
- A wireless controller
- A power supply
- A power cord
- A non-HD TV (optional)