- Step 1: Preheat the oven Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2: Grease the pan Grease the pan by using butter or spraying with cooking spray.
- Step 3: Add cherries Dump in the cherries.
- TIP: Remember to wash your paws after bathroom breaks.
- Step 4: Add pineapple Dump in those pineapples.
- Step 5: Add cake mix Dump the cake mix over the fillings.
- Step 6: Cut the butter Cut the stick of butter into quarter-inch wide slices.
- Step 7: Add butter Dump the slices of butter onto that cake.
- Step 8: Bake Stick it into the oven and bake for one hour. Relax while your dump cake bakes
- Step 9: Remove and let cool Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
- Step 10: Cut and server Cut the cake and share it with your favorite people.
You Will Need
- A pan
- 1 stick of butter
- A box of yellow cake mix
- A can of pineapple chunks
- A can of cherry pie filling