- Step 1: After washing and peeling the potatoes, chop them into 1-inch pieces. Next, take the onion and also slice it into thin pieces.
- Step 2: Add half a cup of oil to the skillet with the setting at medium-high. Allow the oil to heat and then add in the potatoes. Throw in a half-teaspoon of salt and turn down the heat to medium-low. Remember to stir frequently.
- Step 3: Add in the onions. Keep them cooking slowly for about 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Beat the six eggs in a large bowl. Add a half-teaspoon of salt and whisk.
- Step 5: Drain the oil and then mix all together.
- Step 6: Add a little of the oil back into the skillet and then pour the mixture back over medium-heat. Keep it there for about 5 minutes.
- Step 7: Now flip over one side of the tortilla by inverting the skillet onto the plate.
- Step 8: Add some more oil and then slide the uncooked side back onto the skillet for about 3 minutes.
You Will Need
- A 10u201d Non-stick skillet
- A plate large enough to fit over the skillet
- Two bowls (making sure one is heat-resistant)
- Olive oil
- 4 medium-potatoes
- 1 onion
- 6 eggs