- Step 1: Pick three names Pick three common names that might belong to the person in question. Discreetly call out those names.
- Step 2: Send a text If you have an idea of who it might be, try sending a text while you watch to see if he picks up his phone.
- Step 3: Walk by Have a friend watch as you walk by to see if he recognizes you.
- Step 4: Try a more direct approach If that doesn't work, try a more direct approach.
- FACT: If you picture a person's name written on their forehead in your favorite color, you'll be more likely to remember that person's name in the future.