- Step 1: Understand the mouth Understand the inside of your mouth.
- Step 2: Touch the back of your tongue to your uvula Move your lower jaw back and lift the back of your tongue up so it slightly touches your uvula.
- Step 3: Vibrate your uvula Breathe out and vibrate your uvula.
- Step 4: Practice Practice.
- Step 5: Move your head and make the noise Tilt your head back and move your head left or right as you make the noise.
- Step 6: Record yourself Not impressed? Buy a sound recorder.
You Will Need
- Your mouth
- The ability to control the muscles inside your mouth