- Step 1: Place projector and camera Place the projector and camera side by side, 4-6 feet from the wall.
- Step 2: Frame projection in viewfinder Power up your video camera. Then, turn the projector lamp on. Finally, frame the projected image through the viewfinder in your camera.
- Step 3: Load your film Attach your roll of film to the supply reel spindle. Then, insert the film into the loading slot. Finally, make sure your film is loaded properly.
- Step 4: Record Hit the record button your camera and turn the projector on. If correctly loaded, your film should begin projecting.
- TIP: For the best quality, capture your image in an area with as little light as possible.
- Step 5: Transfer and edit your film Plug your camera into the computer according to its specified method. Then, use the editing software of your choice to capture the footage. Once you’ve successfully transferred the film to your computer, you can edit it, put it on a DVD, or share it with your friends and family online.
You Will Need
- A smooth
- white wall or piece of white paper
- A flat
- raised surface or table
- A super 8mm projector
- A roll of super 8mm film
- A tripod
- A video camera
- An area with low light