- Step 1: Open FinalCut Studio Open Final Cut Studio software.
- Step 2: Matting out subject’s face Use Alex4D.com 8 Point-Matte for matte effect. Matte out subject’s face and layer an effect from DetonationFilms.com behind subject’s matted face.
- Step 3: Key frame matte Key frame matte if subject is moving.
- Step 4: Check key framing and add sound effects Use keyboard arrows to go frame by frame to make sure the clip is key-framed well. Make sure to layer your effects over the top of each other and add sound effects.
You Will Need
- Green Screen
- Video Editing Suite with ChromaKey/Color Key
- Alex4D.com: 8 Point-Matte
- DetonationFilms.com GFX