- Step 1: Get a beer in France Get a beer in France by saying, "Une biere, s'il vous plait."
- Step 2: Ask for a brewski in Italy Ask for a brewski in Italy by saying, "Una birra, per favore.
- Step 3: Enjoy a cold one in Germany Enjoy a cold one in Germany, Austria, and parts of Switzerland with a polite, "Ein Bier, bitte."
- Step 4: Request some suds in Greece Request some suds in Greece with, "Mia beera parakalo."
- Step 5: Order a beer in Japan Sick of sake? Order a beer by saying: "Beeru ippon kudasai."
- Step 6: Say it in Spanish In Spain or Latin America, this will get you a beer: "Una cerveza, por favor."
- Step 7: When in China… When in Manadarin-speaking China, say: "Wo yao yi ping pi jou."
- FACT: The Czech Republic consumes about 160 liters of beer per capita, more than any other country, followed by Ireland and Germany.
You Will Need
- Memorization ability
- Correct pronunciation